- Why did you start playing rugby?
I started playing rugby because I thought it would be a good sport to become involved in.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
Since the very beginning of the reformation. I played in Erdington’s first league game back in 2017 at Holly Lane!
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
After my first training session Erdington felt like my rugby home! Never looked back since we’re like a big family!
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Always put kit on the left side first so socks, boots, tape etc.
- Best rugby memory?
Has to be scoring my first try against Handsworth! A close second would be last year’s tour, from what I remember, it was awesome!
- As a forward, what’s your opinion on the ERFC backs?
I think we have a really good set of backs! They just need to remember it’s us forwards that do most of the work!!