- Why did you start playing rugby?
My dad got me and my brother playing when we was kids, we have always been a massive rugby family and it’s a massive part of life for us.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
I played a few games over last season and signed this season.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
After playing a couple of games last year with Erdington it reminded me of how and why rugby was important to me as a kid. I think what Erdington RFC does for local kids is brilliant. It just feels right for me and I enjoy my rugby more now.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Well now I’m over 30 it consists of a full can of deep heat. Listening to a bit of queen whilst practicing my kicking before a game.
- Best rugby memory?
Scoring a winning conversion in a memorial game for an Old Salts legend Mike Barnes.
- As a back, what’s your opinion on the ERFC forwards?
Powerful pack and they work hard. Will always put their bodies on the line.