- Why did you start playing rugby?
I started playing in year 8 because my PE teacher said they needed players on Saturday.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
This is my third season, but I only played a few games in the first season when I came back from university.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
I wanted to see for my own eyes that Joe Eyles was playing rugby! I just stuck with it after that.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Pick up Joe Eyles and Jacob Mason, eventually make it to Spring Lane about 2pm for a 2:15pm kick off.
- Best rugby memory?
Best, but also most hazy, rugby memory would be going on tour with Erdington last year.
- As a forward, what’s your opinion on the ERFC backs?
A lot of really great players in the mix there, some of them occasionally catch the ball too.