- Why did you start playing rugby?
I started playing rugby just after I left school because I was getting fed up with football becoming softer.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
Half a season.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
I’d just moved house and was getting over a bad knee injury and wanted to get back into playing rugby so I googled local clubs to where I lived.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Wake up and have a bacon sandwich and a strong coffee, then head to the ground. Then look busy till kick off.
- Best rugby memory?
Coming on in my debut for Erdington and scoring my first try.
- As a back, what’s your opinion on the ERFC fowards?
Great pack that can dominate games and they work very hard. Sometimes too hard and try and do the backs job too, haha.