- Why did you start playing rugby?
My old man and my uncle started drinking at Old Salts clubhouse and needed an excuse to go three times a week, so I was forced to like rugby!
- How long have you played for ERFC?
2 and half years.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
I was told that it was a good social club where peoples with questionable abilities were welcomed, after seeing the captain play this was confirmed.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Pint of Guinness.
- Best rugby memory?
My first full tour with ERFC, learnt some very strange chat up lines!
- As a forward, what’s your opinion on the ERFC backs?
If and when they turn up they can provide some valuable entertainment.