- Why did you start playing rugby?
Rugby has been in my life for a very long time from my dad telling stories of when he played to watching my brother play. It just felt natural to start playing.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
I’ve been playing for Erdington for 2 years now.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
I had been wanting to get back into rugby after some time not playing. I had seen posts on Facebook about this club so I went to a training session and had a lot of fun.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
I normally like a good stretch and to listen to some music.
- Best rugby memory?
Scoring my first try for Erdington.
- As a back, what’s your opinion on the ERFC forwards?
They’re fat and lovely.