- Why did you start playing rugby?
I started playing cause my dad used to play pro rugby league for Leigh and he took me to my local club and I’ve never looked back since.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
2 and a half years I think, I’m not sure!
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
I wasn’t really enjoying my rugby and asked Cleggy and he told me to come down and I’ve loved it since then, brilliant bunch of lads.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Got to put my right sock on before my left and the same for my boots, touching the ball before getting changed and some good decent music to get me pumped.
- Best rugby memory?
The first game my son watched me play against Yardley and having my dad coach me from age 9-17, and learning all his knowledge and experiences.
- As a back, what’s your opinion on the ERFC forwards?
Great set of lads who always lay the platform for us backs to work from.