- Why did you start playing rugby?
Always had an interest and when I got bored of Sunday league football I thought it was the best chance to try it out and see if I could play with the big boys.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
Since February 2020.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
The team is based behind my house so meant less effort to get to training and matches.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Put the headphones in with some upbeat music on and warm up with a bit of kicking to loosen the limbs before warming up with the team.
- Best rugby memory?
Having only played for a matter of months it would have to be the first time I got ball in hand and opened up the legs against the Bees.
- As a back, what’s your opinion on the ERFC forwards?
Strong as a pack, glad they are starting to work on that open field fitness.