- Why did you start playing rugby?
I couldn’t continue with my kickboxing career due to injuries and I was looking for another contact sport. Rugby looked like a fun sport to play.
- How long have you played for ERFC?
I have been playing for ERFC for about 2 and a half years now.
- Why did you choose Erdington RFC?
My daughter started to play for ERFC Minis and on one of the club parties I was asked if I would like to join the senior team… so I did.
- Any pre-match routines/habits?
Nothing in particular apart from having a laugh at Luke Badland’s pink shoes.
- Best rugby memory? (Keep it clean!)
Putting Cleggy flat on the ground breathless in one of the tackling training sessions and the Pershore Tour, as it was epic.
- As a forward, what’s your opinion on the ERFC backs?
They are quite chubby for people who love fitness that much, haha!